What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or social media?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit the website or a certain page of the website, place an order, subscribe to a blog, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other relevant products and services, promotions and marketing information.
- To send periodic emails regarding more information and updates about the content on this website.
- To send you marketing campaigns through social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- To opt out from receiving adverts from us on Facebook please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- To opt out from receiving adverts from us on Twitter please visit: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- To opt out of receiving emails from us click here.
Users are able to change their personal information and contact preferences: By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour ‘do not track’ signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioural tracking.
Last Edited on 19.10.2017